Flickr and Ravelry

You can find me on Flickr and Ravelry as kjsunflower.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Crochet!

 Hello again! Popping in to show a couple of things..
This is one of the afghans I was talking about, it uses the woven stitch. I got the pattern from Hooked on Needles. Pattern here.
I relly like this stitch, it moves fast and has a great texture. This will feel great to snuggle under and read!




 Then I have my blue owl, my brother and I both made one. I think he's pretty sweet..my daughter wants one too. The pattern is from zoomyummy. Easy, great tutorial and pictures. I want to make a couple more, I want one for the cabin when we get it done.
I set him next to the first owl pillow I made, that was from a free sheet I found at Jo-ann's. I might have to start a collection..





Finally, a bit of fall. I made a handfull of things, I did forget to add a leaf I made to the picture. I have also finished another pumpkin like the large orange one but it is gold. I'll have to get a picture soon. I also found a few things I made a while back that I forgot about.
The orange pumpkin is a pattern from Lilana Wofsey Dohnert. The acorn and cornicopa are also from her. The leaf I made as well.
The pumpkin, squash and eggplant are free from Lion Brand. The indian corn I made from two different patterns. The tomato is from Lily sugar and cream. Last are the other three pumkins, all made from a pattern in Stitch Craft Create magazine. I've been busy..and my brother and I started a granny tree skirt today..my fingers are busy busy! Hope all is well for everyone..

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you've been so busy. The owls are really cute - and your afghan is looking pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (By the way, it is not about genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Click this link to uncover if this short quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete